API Licensed Uses and Restrictions. Subject to full compliance with the Terms, hereby grants You a limited, personal, non-sublicenseable, non-transferable, nonexclusive, revocable license to access and use the API solely as necessary to create and run websites and applications (collectively, “Applications”) that meet all the requirements and conditions set forth in the Terms.
- Guarantee that Your use of the API is, as in the sole discretion of GeoIPTrack.
- Be solely responsible for all aspects of Your Application and any content appearing therein, and for providing all customer support to end-users relating to Your Application.
- Be truthful and honest about the Application to GeoIPTrack and Your users.
You shall not:
- Attempt to circumvent any security measures or technical limitations of the API.
- Use the API in any manner or for any purpose that violates any law or regulation, any right of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights to personality or to engage in activities that would violate any fiduciary relationship, any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or any regulations having the force of law (including but not limited to exportation laws).
- Use the API in a manner that exceeds reasonable request volume or constitutes excessive or abusive usage.
- Sell, lease, or sublicense the API or access thereto.
- Modify, decompile, extend, subset or superset the API or otherwise alter the API to any extent.
- Use the API in a way that harms the interests of GeoIPTrack, the Website, any of its affiliates, the API or its program, or other users of the Website.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers (including URLs) in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Website.
- Create an Application that may be used to violate GeoIPTrack’s Terms of Service or other site policy.
- Disparage GeoIPTrack or knowingly tarnish the name reputation, image or goodwill of GeoIPTrack in connection with Your Application or participation in the API program.
- Use, distribute, or sell GeoIPTrack Data for the purpose of advertising targeting of any kind.
ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED IN THE TERMS ARE HEREBY RESERVED BY GEOIPTRACK AND ITS LICENSORS.
Changes to Our Policies may be made at any time. Changes will become effective immediately upon changes to this website.
Effective date: July 20, 2016.